The Tree of Knowledge – The Gyan Vriksh – is a centuries old metaphor depicting the multi-dimensional nature of education. Knowledge permits across all aspects of study and should enlighten every corner of human personality. At RITE, we embrace time tested philosophy to transform students into holistic citizens of the technological world.
The Radhakrishna Institute of Technology and Engineering (RITE) is a JRG Educational Trust initiative. The trust takes its roots from the life and philosophy of noted social worker and philanthrope Shri Jagdish Raiji Gupta. The objective of the trust has been to impart education to all strata of the Indian society and to equate the Indian educated youth with the heights scaled by their counterparts abroad. Apart from this primary objective, the group continues to bear the beacon of social upliftment of the backward sections of the Indian society. The trust is home to a host of eminent members of the Indian intelligentsia which comprise the five founder members. Founder members Mr. Adi Narayan Gupta, Mr. Vineet M. Gupta, Mr. Jitendra Mohan Gupta, Mr. Abhisekh Gupta and Mr. Harsh Mohan Gupta are the pillars of strength, resource and support on which the trust functions.
Personal and institutional Integrity
Commitment to quality, value and community welfare.
Competition and creativity as tenets of its existence.
Open and proactive academic to foster efficiency and collective productivity.
Continuous development of its people, processes and policies.
- The only institute with comprehensive hands-on training to churn out industry-ready professionals.
- Meticulously chosen faculty, state-of-the-art infrastructure and strategic placement partners.
- Placements assured by host of reputed promoters, supported by the team of trustees and industrial tie ups.
- Academic tie ups with HCL, CADD Center and JCLE & CISCO
- Strategically located at the education hub of Odisha, that is Bhubaneswar .